Argus is communication software that runs alongside existing patient clinical software to provide safe, simple and secure electronic transfer of clinical and patient data between GPs, specialists, allied health practices and health services.
Argus was acquired by DCA in mid-2010 and has been used and trusted around Australia since the early 1990's.
Features of Argus include:
- easy-to-use and cost effective
- security and delivery assurance
- designed around health practitioner workflows
- wide application - patient clinical data, referrals and reports
- integrates with most patient clinical software
- can be used without patient clinical software
- no per-message charges.
To visit the Argus website click here.