tcm 7 is a powerful easy-to-use software solution that enables Australian organisations to deliver quality care in a variety of service delivery settings for aged and community care:
tcm 7 manages multiple funded programs simultaneously for a single client. This enables the viewing of services provided from an individual program or consolidated across multiple programs.
Case management benefits provided by tcm 7 include:
- improved communication between staff, clients, managers and external organisations
- accurate tracking of services planned and delivered
- improved budget management
- optimised staff utilisation through integrated rostering
- comprehensive progress notes and documentation stored in the database
- tracking client movements in and out of your service and specific programs
- wait list management and reporting
- enhanced quality through consistent assessment and care planning documentation
- reduction in administration time and increase in proportion of direct support hours
- secure access to confidential records
- responsiveness to service needs through electronic referral.