DCA's mission in health is to enable organisations to deliver effective and quality care across a broad spectrum of health and community services. Our customers are focused on delivery of such services across the broader community; people who are frail, aged, chronically ill, disabled or suffer from mental illness.
We meet these needs by providing IT solutions that:
- manage delivery of services to those living in the community
- support the co-ordination of care within the organisation, or require shared participation across the continuity of care
- enable secure exchange of electronic health information between organisations.
With an ageing population and rising costs of hospital care, the focus for today and the future is to better support the needs of the healthcare consumer in their home or in a village that supports social needs and independence.
DCA's customers include:
- 12,000 general practitioners, specialists and allied health workers in private practice
- 170 aged and community service providers
- 20 metropolitan and rural health services.
As an 100% Australian owned company utilising industry standard technologies, we strive to deliver solutions that meet our customers needs of today, and support them to adapt to the future challenges in healthcare.
DCA's suite of health products is comprised of:
- tcm 7 - delivering quality care in a variety of service delivery settings for aged and community care
- Communicare - providing a fully integrated electronic health and practice management system for rural and indigenous health
- HSD - providing accurate and up-to-date online information about Health, Social and Disability Services
- Argus - providing safe, simple and secure electronic transfer of clinical and patient data between agencies
- Connectingcare - a suite of web based services products that connect health care service providers with both other service providers and direct care workers.